Mollie George is a woman called by God. She holds a diploma in Management from the Divine Word University in Papua New Guinea and has worked in the mining industry for 28 years. Yahveh blessed her with the ability to retire from the mining industry and assist her husband, Reverend Charlie George, in their thriving Messianic Teshuvah Trumpet Worship Centre in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. She strives to be an example of a Godly virtuous woman – a woman who has yielded to God in every area of her life. She continues to use her God given gift of touching others through the Word of God — the Torah, the Gospel made in Zion. The greatest highlight in her walk with Elohim God is the great privilege of serving under the mentorship of the first Jewish woman Archbishop, Dr. Dominiquae Bierman, Director and President of Kad-Esh MAP Ministries International. Mollie is a graduate of Kad-Esh MAP GRM Bible School and she is certified and ordained by Archbishop Dominiquae Bierman who has been sent from Jerusalem to the nations.
Apart from her committed life of a Prayer Warrior and Intercessor, she enjoys reading and spending challenging times mentoring and encouraging women from all walks of life, especially those suffering from abuse or marital problems. Above all, fulfilling the will of God is her main purpose.
Her love and deep respect for Israel and the Jewish people is incontestable as she states, “Israel is chosen by Elohim God, therefore, Israel must exist, has the right to exist, and Israel is a blessing to all nations of the world.”
As a chosen delegate for Papua New Guinea , I understand that my role as a national Delegate for the United Nations for Israel (UNIFY) is a significant responsibility and I will continually make it a priority. I look forward to working with elected UNIFY Delegates and their Vice Delegates and, like the others, I:
- Support the Vision of the United Nations for Israel.
- Will offer my expertise to help ensure the success of this vision to reach my nation and people.
- Will continue to contribute significantly to fundraising including making financial donations each full year I serve.
- Will work with the rest of the Delegates and Vice Delegates to communicate UNIFY’s Vision to our most important audiences in Papua New Guinea, ie: Churches, the Government and the Community.
- Will attend the UNIFY monthly online conferences and will continually communicate with the Delegates, Vice Delegates, and the President to ensure I understand all current changes and new developments.
- Will actively respond to all requests for my assistance.